Every week, lessons from our Sunday worship services are posted to our podcast which can be found on iTunes. Please click the podcast subscription button on the right side of the page to subscribe. You must have the free iTunes program to subscribe.
Downloadable Bible Study Material
The following material is available to assist in your study of God’s Word. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat program to view these materials. This material is provided by www.missionprinting.us for your use. Tracks with a ‘*’ were provided by Bruce McLarty of the College Church of Christ in Searcy, Arkansas.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Bible Reference Sheet
- Can God Forgive Me? *
- Can You Speak in Tongues?
- Christ and the Church
- Do This In Rememberance of Me
- Do Not Forsake the Assembly
- God Called Them Christians
- God’s Fierce Anger
- Good News For You
- How Can I Find the Right Church?
- How Should I Pray? *
- Is Jesus the Son of God? *
- Is the World Coming to an End? *
- Reply to a Muslim
- Reply to an Adventist
- Reply to the Teaching of Infant Baptism
- Ten Religious Questions Most Frequently Asked
- What Must I Do To Be Saved? *
- Who Killed Jesus? *
- Why Do I Still Struggle? *
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen To Us? *
- Why I Left the Baptist Church
- Why I Left the Methodist Church
- Why I Left the Catholic Church
- Why Should I Be Baptized? *
- Why Should I Believe in God? *
- Why Should I Pray? *
- Why Should I Trust the Bible? *
- Why Was I Baptized?
- Why Worship Without Instruments? *
We are pleased to offer a variety of Bible correspondence courses to anyone in the United States. Please review the list of options for study and then submit your selection in the form below. Please start only one study at a time. Make sure to include your physical mailing address and your course selection in your message. The courses are completely free!
- Studies in the Bible – 30 lessons
- Foundations of Faith – 30 lessons
- The Christian Way – 10 lessons
- Into All the World (A Study of Acts) – 10 lessons
- Jesus: A Study of the Gospel of John – 10 lessons